We warmly welcome you to DX Family. Discretelogix is the one of the most experienced and at the same time quickly developing company in IT-business. We not only provide you job but we provide superior training, best practice methodologies and the opportunity to work in different latest technology platforms. Individually, we are rich with quality people. As a team we are diverse with not only talent but also character. As a company, we are building each person's strengths and values by focusing on hard work, dedication and integrity.
We attribute our rise to our quality policy, which according to us is not a static benchmark but a dynamic standard that is progressively scaled up and aspired to be attained. Some of the best minds and talent are a part of our team. They comprise of management graduates, software engineers, programmers, web developers, business analysts, graphic designers and writers.
- Lead Design for one or more projects at any given time.
- Create Responsive web designs for clients and in house products.
- Create Marketing Collateral for clients and in house products.
- Communicate with clients, both directly and through project managers.
- Communicating and working with developers to solve technical challenges.
- Estimating time and delivery of the project with Project managers.
- Good Photoshop Skills.
- Have created responsive designs.
- Understand User Interfaces.
- A portfolio which we can look at.
- An active interest in design. (It's not just your job. It's your passion.)
- The ability to manage your time wisely and keep your team up-to-date.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self paced, takes responsibility, and ownership of team and products. Set goals and executes task to deliver results.
- Never afraid to speak your mind, and are exceptionally clear when you do.
- A inherent need for improvement, whether it's a design or a process.
Good to Have
- Good grasp of usability.
- Understanding of Material design and modern design patterns.
- Understand human centered design.
- Have worked with Illustrator, Corel Draw.
- Understand wordpress, bootstrap.
- You can beat our CEO at table tennis or Fifa.
- Have a need to get things done attitude towards work.
- Not afraid to explore new ideas or hack it out.
Compensation: 25,000 – 40,000.
Send us your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org