Configuration error when starting up NSUSeptember 18, 2010
Working with flash messages in YiiSeptember 22, 2010
Here’s how I installed it, taken from zend forums (http://www.zend.com/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=7855). This worked for me in Windows 7. Modify the paths below as needed for your installation of Windows 7.
- Download and install the latest JRE for Windows: http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp
- Download and install WinRAR: http://rarlabs.com (be sure to install with Explorer shell extension).
- Download Zend Studio 5.5.1
- Right-click the Zend Studio install file and choose WinRAR > Extract Here.
- Go into the folder Windowsresource (the newly-created Windows folder, NOT your system Windows folder).
- Rename the “jre” folder to “jre backup”.
- Copy your C:Program FilesJavajre6 folder into that resource folder and rename “jre6″ to “jre”.
- Go back into that Windows folder and double-click ZendStudio-5_5_1.exe to install it.
- When it is finished installing, copy your “jre backup” folder into your Zend Studio 5.5 installation folder.
- Rename “jre” to “jre another backup”
- Rename “jre backup” to “jre”
- Run Zend Studio in compability mode for Windows Vista
Hope this helps.
thanks a lot……!